Support the First Coast Wind Ensemble
Professional Quality Music - Community Band Tradition
Please join us supporting the mission and goals of the First Coast Wind Ensemble. As a 501-c-3 non-profit organization, your contributions will be tax-deductable. Our members contribute their time and money toward providing our community with the finest wind music we can present. We are always looking for individuals and businesses that can offer time, talents (not necessarily musical), and of course financial support. If you have an interest in helping us, please look at our support opportunities.
Alumni and Reserve List
- Are you a past participant in the First Coast Wind Ensemble?
- Are you interested in playing in one of our small groups?
- Would you like to be considered as a substitute player, but do not want to commit to an entire season of performances?
- Do you feel like once you stopped playing we forgot about you and you are too busy to keep in touch?
- Do you miss the camaraderie and fun times with other musicians?
Then you should join the First Coast Wind Ensemble as a Supporting Member. For only $10 you will enjoy many of the same benefits as a regular member:
- Receive the FCWE newsletter
- Receive tickets for upcoming concerts in the mail that you can use or hand out to friends
- Have your name listed in the program as an Alumni / Reserve Member
- Be invited to the FCWE annual Picnic Extravaganza